In South Sudan, Help a Child is involved in the humanitarian Joint Response of the Dutch Relief Alliance (DRA), Together with local and international partners, we assist around 106,000 vulnerable people in various parts of South Sudan. In cooperation with local partner organization Across, Help a Child is active in Wau (Western Bahr el Ghazal) and Pibor (Jonglei).
Help a Child South Sudan Statistics 2020
Partners & Projects
Locations and thematic areas
- Western Bahr El Ghazal | Child Protection, FSL, Peacebuilding (women and girls empowerment/social cohesion), PSS and GBV.
- Warrap State | FSL, Child protection and PSS, Social cohesion, Women and girls empowerment
- Jonglei & GPAA | FSL, Child Protection
- Lakes States | Emergency education
- Central Equatoria State | WASH, Covid-19