In South Sudan, Help a Child is involved in the humanitarian Joint Response of the Dutch Relief Alliance (DRA), Together with local and international partners, we assist around 106,000 vulnerable people in various parts of South Sudan. In cooperation with local partner organization Across, Help a Child is active in Wau (Western Bahr el Ghazal) and Pibor (Jonglei).
Help a Child South Sudan Key Numbers 2021
Partners & Projects
Locations and thematic areas
- Western Bahr El Ghazal | Child Protection, FSL, Peacebuilding (women and girls empowerment/social cohesion), PSS and GBV.
- Warrap State | FSL, Child protection and PSS, Social cohesion, Women and girls empowerment
- Jonglei & GPAA | FSL, Child Protection
- Lakes States | Emergency education
- Central Equatoria State | WASH, Covid-19
Boruboru as a tool for Peace and Development
It is widely known that sports are good for your health and well-being. But sports ...
Water, soap and trust
"The support of Help a Child has been such a blessing for our community, as ...
Help a Child South Sudan
Besides Crown Hotel
Juba, South Sudan
Tel. +211 (0)9 2614 0938