In cooperation with local NGO partners, Help a Child Rwanda improves the resilience of 15.500 households by supporting local NGO partners to carry out child-centred community development programs. The program is carried out in 8 sectors in three districts: Bugesera, Rwamagana and Rusizi. Our program is holistic, with five different thematic interventions taking place in the same communities so that families receive multiple layers of support.
Early Childhood Development Read more about Rwanda
Child Participation Read more about Rwanda
Youth & Work Read more about Rwanda
Community Resilience Building Read more about Rwanda
Help a Child Rwanda Statistics 2021
Self-help and farmer groups supported
Partners & Projects
- Rwamagana | Child Centered Community Program in collaboration with Église Presbytérienne au Rwanda (initiated in 2013).
- Rusizi | Child Centered Community Program in collaboration with African Evangelistic
Enterprise (initiated in 2016).
- Bugesera | Child Centered Community Program in collaboration with African Evangelistic
Enterprise (since 2010).
- Bugesera | Thematic program on early childhood education, in collaboration with Unicef (2018-2020).
Help a Child Rwanda
P.O Box 6611
Tel. +250 788 308 773
- African Evangelistic Enterprise Rwanda (AEER)
- Églyse Presbyteriénne au Rwanda (EPR)