In cooperation with local NGO partners, Help a Child Rwanda improves the resilience of 15.500 households by supporting local NGO partners to carry out child-centred community development programs. The program is carried out in 8 sectors in three districts: Bugesera, Rwamagana and Rusizi. Our program is holistic, with five different thematic interventions taking place in the same communities so that families receive multiple layers of support.
Help a Child Rwanda Statistics 2020
Self-help and farmer groups supported
Partners & Projects
- Rwamagana | Child Centered Community Program in collaboration with Église Presbytérienne au Rwanda (initiated in 2013).
- Rusizi | Child Centered Community Program in collaboration with African Evangelistic
Enterprise (initiated in 2016).
- Bugesera | Child Centered Community Program in collaboration with African Evangelistic
Enterprise (since 2010).
- Bugesera | Thematic program on early childhood education, in collaboration with Unicef (2018-2020).
Help a Child Rwanda
P.O Box 6611
Tel. +250 788 308 773
- African Evangelistic Enterprise Rwanda (AEER)
- Églyse Presbyteriénne au Rwanda (EPR)