Help a Child has been active in Malawi since 2010. We have been working with our partners, in various regions of Malawi, to implement community development programs that promote the well-being of children by empowering their families and communities. Our programs focus on early childhood development, education & child rights, as well as youth development and economic empowerment.
Help a Child Malawi Statistics 2020
Self-help and farmer groups supported
Partners & Projects
- Mwahenga (Rumphi) | The Good Start Project, funded by Comic Relief, together with LISAP (2020-2023).
- Mwalweni (Rumphi) | Child Centred Community Development program, together with WACRAD (2020-ongoing).
Help a Child Malawi
Plot number 14/189,
off Presidential Way, Area 14
P.O. Box 31800
Tel. +265 1 752 944
- Livingstonia Synod Aids Programme (LISAP)
- Word Alive Commission for Relief And Development (WACRAD)
- National Association of Smallholder Farmers (NASFAM)