With Malawi facing growing numbers of youth entering the labour market, there is a need to focus on economic growth and job creation. Help a Child wants to equip youth with relevant skills to enable them to build their future. Our key activities:
- Capacity building and training of trainers in the area of entrepreneur skills.
- Active participation in youth and work networks to contribute to policies, standards and good practices.
- Formation and training of youth clubs with focus on life skills and SRH.
- Youth friendly health services.
- Promotion of climate smart agribusiness and training of youth farmers.