Help a Child Burundi strengthens the capacity of local structures to improve Early Childhood Development services and prepare children for life. The main activities of Help a Child Burundi and local partners are:
- Set up linkages between health centers, schools and CBOs for promotion of Health, Nutrition and Education.
- Awareness raising and capacity building for parents to provide basic needs for their children (parenting skills).
- Improve access to quality ECD services and facilities.
- Training in Nutrition, WASH at household level.
- Capacity building of ECD care givers on holistic child development services.
Sustainable Development Goals
We contribute to: