Sponsorship and Communication Intern
Help a Child Africa is looking for an Intern Sponsorship & Communication.
We’d like to give you a learning opportunity, while supporting the successful implementation child/family ambassador model and delivery of high quality sponsor-related documentation through monitoring and feedback. Support in the execution of communication strategies, communication support to specific projects also relating to all aspects of sponsorship and visibility of Help a Child Africa (HACA).
Eligibility and Duration of Internship
The internship programme is open to unemployed Kenyan graduates from training institutions who have just completed their degrees courses and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study. It is also open to graduates of degree and diploma programmes, for whom internship is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies.
The particular internship period shall be six (6) months; or the duration prescribed by the institution/professional body which regulates the profession in which the intern seeks registration.
- Assisiting in the processing and analyzing content delivered by Africa partners during major correspondence;
- Assisting in reviewing all partner program Newsletters, stories and information letters);
- Facilitate the response to sponsor related queries and concerns;
- Processing and managing sponsorship related data (leavings and introduction sheets) through the partner portal system;
- Assist in the process and review of overall perfomance of Africa partners during and following a major; correspondence exercise while documenting and share lessons learnt;
- Assist and support in the execution of communication strategies, develop communication support to specific projects also relating to all aspects of sponsorship and visibility of HACA;
Any other tasks that might be assigned to the intern from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in, Social Science, Community Development or related field;
- Committed to living a life of service based on Christian values.
Professionalism: Ability to undertake coordination of specific activities, interpret/analyze a wide variety of data, and identify/resolve data/ information discrepancies.
Planning and Organizing: Ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner.Highly organized with close attention to accuracy and details .Effective at multi-tasking with the ability to coordinate and prioritize workload
Commitment to continuous learning: Initiative and willingness to keep abreast of new trends in sponsorship programming field.
Technological awareness: Proficiency in various MS Office applications, other software applications including.
Teamwork: Good interpersonal skills: ability to work in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Communication: Ability to write clear and concise manner and to communicate effectively orally.
Reports to: HACA Regional Sponsorship programs Coordinator
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
How to apply:
Qualified candidates can send their application (CV and cover letter) to Help A Child Africa via email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is on the 05 February 2021 at 5 pm. Only selected candidates will be contacted.