Within an emergency context. the emphasis of Help a Child for education is on Early Childhood Education and taking away barriers for primary education. The establishment of Child-Friendly Spaces is an often essential condition to be able to offer a safe environment for playing, socializing and learning. Where possible, Help a Child supports and facilitates vocational training as well. Our main activities are:
- Involving the community in education for all.
- Establishment/facilitation of Child-Friendly Spaces.
- Removing barriers for boys and girls to access school, including children with a disability.
- Improving the quality of teaching by facilitating teacher training, including safe school training.
- Rehabilitating facilities or establishing (temporary) structures.