Within an emergency context. the emphasis of Help a Child for education is on Early Childhood Education and taking away barriers for primary education. Establishment of Child Friendly Spaces is an often essntential condition to be able to offer a safe environment for playing, socializing and learning. Where possible, Help a Child supports and facilitates vocational training as well. Our main activities:
- Involving the community in education for all.
- Establishment / facilitation of Child Friendly Spaces.
- Remove barriers for boys and girls to access school, including children with a disability.
- Improve quality of teaching by facilitating teacher training, including safe school training.
- Rehabilitate facilities or establish (temporary) structures.